Replacing a License

Agency: State


If a certificate of registration is lost or destroyed, the facility must immediately apply to the Michigan Department of State for a replacement registration (Section 257.1325).  The request for a replacement registration must contain the following information:

  1. Name and address of the facility;
  2. Facility registration number;
  3. Explanation of the loss or destruction of the registration.

Replacement Fee

A $5.00 registration replacement fee must be submitted.