Driving Record Subscription Service
The Driving Record Subscription Service provides an organization with the driving record of their employees on an annual basis or whenever there are any violations, restrictions, suspensions, or revocations posted to the record. The fee for each record is $11.00.
What do I need to sign up for this service?
- A signed agreement, which establishes the terms and conditions under which the records can be obtained.
- A "Reason for Record Request" to show that your business purposes complies with Driver Privacy Protection laws. Obtaining records for a purpose other than those permitted by law is a felony violation, which may be punishable by imprisonment of up to 15 years, a fine of up to $15,000, or both.
- Department of State Account Number for billing purposes. If you do not have a Commercial Lookup account with the Department, an account will be established.
- A complete list of the driver's full name, date of birth, and Michigan driver's license number.
Whom do I contact to participate in the Subscription Program?
To obtain the forms to participate in the Subscription program, submit your request with the following information:
- Program you are interested in (Subscription Program)
- Company name and address
- Contact person
- Contact person's telephone and fax numbers
- Contact person's e-mail address
Submit your request to the following address:
Michigan Department of State
Attn: Record Sales Unit - Commercial Services
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, MI 48918
A Subscription packet will be e-mailed within five business days.