ExpressSOS. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Quick plate renewal
- Renew license plates
- Order a new license plate
- Order a duplicate registration
- Order a duplicate title
- Renew watercraft
- Renew a standard driver's license or state ID card
- Replace a standard license or ID card
- Join the Organ Donor Registry
- Change your address
Includes services for:
- Vehicle dealers
- Repair facilities and mechanics
- Driver education providers and instructors
- International Registration Plan (IRP)
How to log on to CARS e-Services
- Automotive Dealers
- Automotive Repair Facilities
- Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device (BAIID) Manufacturers
- Custodians - Submit and Update Dispositions
- Direct Access - Access Vehicle Records
- Driver Education Instructors
- Driver Education Providers
- Electronic Funds Transfer Management and Miscellaneous
- International Registration Plan (IRP) - Business Customer
- International Registration Plan (IRP) - Third Party Licensing Agencies
- Mechanic Schools
- Salvage Vehicle Inspectors
Tips for Fast Service
- Don’t see the online service you need? More online services are available than what is shown on this page. Go to Vehicle Services, License/ID Services, or Business Services.
- We’re upgrading our online services. You’ll notice the changes with Vehicle and Business Services. Improvements to Driver’s License and State ID Card Services are in the works – stay tuned.
- If you must visit a Secretary of State office, you can schedule an appointment or hold your spot in line.
- Have a question or need some assistance? Call 888-SOS-MICH (767-6424) or email us.