Driving - Misc.

I have lost my completion card. Where can I get a duplicate?

You must contact the sponsor directly where you completed the course. Records are kept by the organization where the course was taken.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.