Can I ask the Secretary of State to put in the abandoned vehicle or vessel's disposition?

Please note: Vehicle includes motor vehicles, ORVs, and snowmobiles. Vessel includes watercraft.

No. Secretary of State staff are not authorized to enter abandoned vehicle or vessel dispositions for you, as this will cause a debit to your EFT account.

Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.