Where can I get a copy of the TR-52E Notice of Abandoned Vehicle/Vessel that was mailed to the owner?

Please note: Vehicle includes motor vehicles, ORVs, and snowmobiles. Vessel includes watercraft.

If you are involved in a lawsuit or have another reason listed under the "permissible use" clauses, you may obtain a copy of the TR-52E by paying the appropriate fees. You can find out more information on "permissible use" and on getting a copy of the notice by completing the Record Request Form: Michigan Department of State – Record Lookup Request (form BDVR-154).

 Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.