How do I change my address or telephone number with the Secretary of State?

Please note: Vehicle includes motor vehicles, ORVs, and snowmobiles. Vessel includes watercraft.

Fax your company name, along with the phrase "Abandoned Vehicle Custodian address or telephone change" and the new information on company letterhead to 517-322-3928.

You must also notify the law enforcement agencies for which you provide towing or storage services.

Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.