Who should I contact if the Secretary of State Website contains incorrect information?

Please note: Vehicle includes motor vehicles, ORVs, and snowmobiles. Vessel includes watercraft.

The Secretary of State receives a weekly ORI update from LEIN/MSP. Your agency must contact the Michigan State Police ELOP (East Lansing Operations) to get the information corrected in LEIN. The Secretary of State's website will be corrected after the next weekly ORI update.


Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.