How do I report an abandoned vehicle or vessel in LEIN?

Please note: Vehicle includes motor vehicles, ORVs, and snowmobiles. Vessel includes watercraft.

Follow Section 4.4 of the LEIN Operations Manual. If you have additional questions or problems contact the Michigan State Police ELOP (East Lansing Operations).

Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.