How do I report an abandoned vehicle or vessel's disposition if I don't have a computer with Internet access?

Please note: Vehicle includes motor vehicles, ORVs, and snowmobiles. Vessel includes watercraft.

Custodian vehicle or vessel dispositions may be entered from any computer with Internet access and an adequate Web browser, including the public computers with free Internet access found in public libraries. You must have an EFT account to be able to enter dispositions on Michigan Auto Lost and Found Website for vehicles or vessels that are redeemed by the owner or sold at auction. To become an EFT custodian please click on Setting up an Electronic Funds Transfer Account.

Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.