Where can I register for an Off Road Vehicle (ORV) course?

ORV courses are offered through the Michigan Department of Natural Resources.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.