Where can I obtain forms for filing my campaign report?

A list of general use forms for filing your campaign report can be found at the Secretary of State's web site at Forms and Filing Materials.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.