How do I become a registered repair facility?

Agency: State

You must submit a completed original repair facility application for departmental review and submit the proper fees. You may obtain an original repair facility application here or by calling the Customer Support Section at 1-888-SOS-MICH (1-888-767-6424).

You may also submit an application on CARS e-Services under ‘Repair Facility Services.’




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.