Once I receive my instructor certification, what do I need to do?

Once you have your instructor certificate, you are required, by law, to provide a copy of it to your employer(s). It would also be in your best interest to make sure your employer(s) submit a DES-P06 Request of Change-Form B to the Driver Education Section listing you as an employee.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.