Where do I send the absent voter ballot once I've filled it out?

Please return it to your local clerk's office. The Michigan Voter Information Center will help you locate the office if the address is not provided on the return envelope.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.