How do I obtain a TR-52L Bill of Sale if one was not provided to me by law enforcement?

Please note: Vehicle includes motor vehicles, ORVs, and snowmobiles. Vessel includes watercraft.

You may obtain a TR-52LR (Request for TR-52L Abandoned Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale) from the Secretary of State if a TR-52L Bill of Sale was not provided by law enforcement after 25 days from the date of notice of abandonment. Please see instructions under Request for TR-52L for Abandoned Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale.

Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.