What documents do I need to present at a participating station?

You are required to display a state-issued disability license plate or placard to qualify for refueling assistance.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.