What should I do if I made a mistake when entering a course result on the Basic Driver Improvement Course website?

You must submit a written correction request. For details on requesting a correction, refer to the Additional Information for Sponsors sheet that was mailed to you with your application approval.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.