Can I appeal if I don't pass?

Course failures may not be appealed to the Michigan Department of State. If you have any questions or concerns about unsuccessful course completion, please contact the sponsor that administered the course.


Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.