May I take the driver improvement course in another state if I am eligible but will be out of state for a while?

Only BDIC course sponsors who have been approved by the State of Michigan may provide results to the State of Michigan. If you are in another state for the 60-day eligibility period, please check for a course sponsor who provides online courses that you may take from any location.

Related Documents & Topics


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.