What are the new online transactions?

The following transactions are available:

  1. Renew a vehicle license plate
  2. Renew a watercraft registration
  3. Renew a snowmobile registration
  4. Replace your plate or order a new plate including a personalized plate
  5. Request a duplicate title
  6. Request a duplicate vehicle, watercraft, snowmobile or moped registration
  7. Request a replacement tab
  8. Change the address on your registration




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.