What type of paper should I use to print my documents?

We recommend that you use 8 ½" x 11" inch white copier paper.





If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on "Contact the Secretary of State" also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.