May I obtain a temporary paper plate for my vehicle online?

No, requests for an original or replacement temporary plate must be submitted at a Secretary of State office.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.