I did not receive my renewal form, can you resend me another renewal form?

Renewal forms not received cannot be resent. However, you may renew your license plate without a renewal form on ExpressSOS or at our Self-Service Stations if your insurance can be verified electronically. You may also renew without the renewal form at any Secretary of State branch office. Documents needed for renewals are:

  • Old registration for each registration (or plate configuration)

  • Proof of Michigan no-fault insurance for each registration

  • Driver's license

  • Cash, check, money order, or a Discover, MasterCard or Visa debit or credit card.

    You may also mail a photocopy of your current registration, proof of valid Michigan no-fault insurance, and a check or money order payable to the State of Michigan to:

    Michigan Department of State
    Renewal by Mail Unit
    7064 Crowner Drive
    Lansing, Michigan 48980


Related Documents & Topics




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.