Where do I register my Off Road Vehicle (ORV)?

The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) issue ORV decals. Also, most ORV dealers issue these decals. Check your local telephone directory for the DNR or ORV dealer office nearest you.

Related Documents & Topics




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.