Is there a cost for obtaining the veteran designation?

If you are renewing your license or ID card, or applying for one for your first Michigan driver's license or ID, you will pay only the normal driver's license or ID card fee.

Otherwise, the standard fee for a corrected license or ID card will apply.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.