How can I have the designation removed?

The designation can be removed at no charge at any time by visiting an office or requesting the removal by mailing to Michigan Department of State, Renewal By Mail Unit, Lansing MI, 48918, or faxing your request to 517-322-6822.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.