What if I already have a veteran designation from another state?

You will be required to provide your service documentation, such as a DD214, to have the designation put on your Michigan driver's license or ID card.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.