Which form should I use to terminate a financing statement?

Submit a UCC3 financing statement amendment form. Make sure to reference the initial filing number and mark the termination box.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.