Who can I contact about a Michigan Employment Security Commission tax lien on my UCC search results?

For information regarding Unemployment Insurance Agency tax liens, contact the Tax Information Support Team at 1-800-638-3994 or online at www.michigan.gov/uia.

You may also write to:
Unemployment Insurance Agency
11th Floor, Tax Office
3024 W. Grand Blvd.
Detroit, Michigan 48202




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.