I'm on active duty. Do I qualify for a Veteran Campaign/Service Medal plate?

Afghanistan Conflict Plate Iraq Spectacular Peninsula with medalVietnam Pure MI Plate with medal
Yes, if you have been decorated with a campaign/service medal for serving in Afghanistan, Iraq or Vietnam, you are eligible for this special veteran plate. Please bring your Officer Record Brief or Enlisted Record Brief when submitting your plate application. The Veteran Campaign/Service Medal plate is available in the standard Pure Michigan and Spectacular Peninsulas designs.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.