Can I file financing statements with attachments online?

No. Financing statements, UCC1 and UCC3 forms, and their attachments must be mailed to the UCC Office for processing. Don’t forget to include your billing account number or payment in the form of a check or money order.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.