Does the new BFS-4 Temporary Permit process effect how we complete out of state transit plates?

No. This process does not change. An out of state transit permit should be completed. These permits will still be available at the branch for purchase.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on "Contact the Secretary of State" also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.