Where do I file financing statements electronically?

An electronic filing service for billing account and credit or debit card customers is available online. You must create a user account by selecting the “Login or Register” button.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.