How do I begin a UCC filing?

From the UCC menu, select “UCC Filing” and then the filing type (for example, UCC1 Initial Filing Statement).



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.