What can I do if I am trying to set up a partial-payment agreement, but the injured party refuses to sign an agreement?

The suspended driver may request a hearing at the court where judgment was rendered. The judge may enter an Order Regarding Installment Payments. A certified or attested true copy of this order from the court must be filed with:

Michigan Department of State
Driver Record Activity Unit
formerly the Action Processing Unit
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, Michigan 48918-0001

The telephone number is 517-636-6406, and their fax number is 517-636-7515.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.