How do I register an Off Road Vehicle (ORV)?

ORV's are titled but not registered through the Secretary of State. ORV's used on public land must display an annual ORV decal. ORV decals are issued through the Department of Natural Resources (DNR).

Related Documents & Topics




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.