How do I renew my watercraft registration?

Watercraft may be renewed at ExpressSOS, at a self-service kiosk, by mail or in person at a Secretary of State office.

Related Documents & Topics




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.