What do I do when the information on the watercraft registration is incorrect?

The watercraft record needs to be researched. To initiate this, you may visit your local Secretary of State branch office, send a message at Michigan.gov/ContactSOS or call the Michigan Department of State Driver and Vehicle Information Center at 1-888-SOS-MICH (1-888-767-6424).

Related Documents & Topics




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.