Military and Overseas Voting
- How can Michiganders overseas register to vote to participate in the national General Election this November?
- How can registered Michigan voters serving in the military or living abroad request an absentee ballot?
- How can registered Michigan voters overseas confirm they will receive an absentee ballot ahead of the Nov. 3 election?
- Can military and overseas Michigan voters request an absentee ballot through the online application at Michigan.gov/Vote?
- If a registered Michigan voter does not receive their absentee ballot in time while overseas, how can they ensure their vote is still tabulated in the November election?
- How can military and overseas voters ensure their absentee ballot is received ahead of the Nov. 3 election?
- Can military and overseas voters submit their ballots electronically?
- Can an American citizen residing overseas register to vote in Michigan if they have never lived in the United States?
- How is the Michigan Department of State ensuring the security of the absentee ballot process for Michigan voters abroad in addition to mitigating the risk for voter fraud?