I need to obtain a certified copy of articles of incorporation for a specific Building Authority. Can the Office of the Great Seal provide this information?

Yes, the Office of the Great Seal can assist you. To access the information, you must provide the public act number and the year of the act that created the authority. You may be able to obtain this information and related matters from your local public library. Copies of public acts may be mailed or faxed for a fee.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.