Can you provide me with the name of a resident agent for a certain municipal corporation for service of process?

The Office of the Great Seal does not have a list of resident agents. Section 1925 of the Revised Judicature Act of 1961 (MCL 600.1925) identifies which corporate officials or officers may be served. To obtain the list of corporate officers or officials, contact the agency or corporation directly.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.