How do I register a change of address for my notary commission?

To register a change of address, please complete the Michigan Notary Public: Request for Duplicate/Notice of Change form and mail the completed form to:

Michigan Department of State
Office of the Great Seal
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, MI 48918-1750




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.