I lost my notary commission certificate. How do I obtain a duplicate?

To request a duplicate certificate, please submit a Request for Duplicate/Notice of Change form to the Office of the Great Seal with a check or money order for $10.00 to:

Michigan Department of State
Office of the Great Seal
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, MI 48918.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.