How do I submit a compliment or complaint, about Secretary of State offices, staff or services?

You may send your concern about a specific Secretary of State office at Michigan.go/ContactSOS. If you would like a response, please include your contact information. 


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.