I am considering becoming a poll worker. How can I find out more?

Poll workers are called "Election Inspectors" in Michigan. To find out how to become an Election Inspector and other ways to help go to Michigan.gov/DemocracyMVP.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.