Where can I park when I visit the Bureau of Elections in Lansing?

The City of Lansing provides both metered parking and ramps.

  • Metered parking is available along the south side of Allegan St. Meters require change.
  • Limited public parking is available in the gated pay lot off of Allegan, next to Constitution Hall, directly across from the Richard H. Austin Building.
  • There is a city parking ramp on the southwest corner of Allegan and Capitol. Access is available from both Allegan and Capitol streets. Ramp requires you take a ticket and pay as you exit.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.