Who represents me at the state and federal levels?

It's easy to find out who your representatives are at the state and federal levels:

State Representative: www.house.mi.gov
State Senator: senate.michigan.gov 
Congressional representative: Federal Election Commission site at www.fec.gov



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.