Where can I find a recertification inspector to inspect my salvage vehicle?

The Department of State has a list of Salvage Inspectors by County. You may contact the our Information Center at 1-888-SOS-MICH (1-888-767-6424) for the names of inspectors in your county.

Related Documents & Topics




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.