If I need to title my vehicle in Michigan, where should I apply for my title?

Apply for title at any Secretary of State branch office. To find the branch office nearest you, visit the branch office locator.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.